These Terms set forth the legally binding terms and conditions that govern your use of the Services. By accessing or using the Services, you are accepting these Terms (on behalf of yourself or the entity that you represent), and you represent and warrant that you have the right, authority, and capacity to enter into these Terms (on behalf of yourself or the entity that you represent). If you do not agree with all of the provisions of these Terms, do not access and/or use the Services.
THE COMPANY DOES NOT PROVIDE LOGISTICS OR COURIER SERVICES, AND THE COMPANY IS NOT A LOGISTICS CARRIER. IT IS UP TO THE THIRD PARTY COURIER OR LOGISTICS PROVIDER, COURIER OR VEHICLE OPERATOR (COLLECTIVELY, THE “SHIPPA”) TO OFFER COURIER SERVICES WHICH MAY BE SCHEDULED THROUGH USE OF THE SOFTWARE OR SERVICE. THE COMPANY OFFERS INFORMATION AND A METHOD TO OBTAIN SUCH THIRD PARTY COURIER SERVICES, BUT DOES NOT AND DOES NOT INTEND TO PROVIDE COURIER SERVICES OR ACT IN ANY WAY AS A COURIER, AND HAS NO RESPONSIBILITY OR LIABILITY FOR ANY COURIER.
1. ACCOUNTS 1.1) Account Creation.
In order to use certain features of the Services, you must register for and maintain an active personal user Service account (“Account”) and provide certain information about yourself as prompted by the account registration form. You must be at least 18 years of age, or the age of legal majority in your jurisdiction (if different than 18), to obtain an Account. You represent and warrant that: (a) all required registration information you submit is truthful and accurate; (b) you will maintain the accuracy of such information. You may delete your Account at any time, for any reason, by following the instructions on the Services. Company may suspend or terminate your Account in accordance with Section 10.
1.2) Account Responsibilities. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your Account login information and are fully responsible for all activities that occur under your Account. You agree to immediately notify Company of any unauthorised use, or suspected unauthorised use of your Account or any other breach of security. Company cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage arising from your failure to comply with the above requirements.
2. ACCESS TO THE SERVICES The Services constitutes a technology platform that enable users of the Company’s mobile application or website provided as part of the Services (each, an “Software”) to arrange and schedule logistic services with Shippa. Unless otherwise agreed by the Company in a separate written agreement with you, the Services are made available solely for your personal, noncommercial use. YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT THE COMPANY DOES NOT PROVIDE TRANSPORTATION OR LOGISTICS SERVICES OR FUNCTION AS A TRANSPORTATION CARRIER.
2.1) License. The Company hereby grants you a non-exclusive, non-transferable, right to use the Software and Service, solely for your own personal, non-commercial purposes, subject to the terms and conditions of this Agreement. All rights not expressly granted to you are reserved by the Company and its licensors. You shall not:
1. license, sublicense, sell, resell, transfer, assign, distribute or otherwise commercially exploit or make available to any third party the Service or the Software in any way;
2. modify or make derivative works based upon the Service or the Software;
3. create Internet “links” to the Service or “frame” or “mirror” any Software on any other server or wireless or Internet-based device;
4. reverse engineer or access the Software in order to build a competitive product or service build a product using similar ideas, features, functions or graphics of the Service or Software, or copy any ideas, features, functions or graphics of the Service or Software, or
5. launch an automated program or script, including, but not limited to, web spiders, web crawlers, web robots, web ants, web indexers, bots, viruses or worms, or any program which may make multiple server requests per second, or unduly burdens or hinders the operation and/or performance of the Service or Software.
You may use the Software and Service only for your personal, non-commercial purposes and shall not:
1. send spam or otherwise duplicative or unsolicited messages in violation of applicable laws;
2. send or store infringing, obscene, threatening, libelous, or otherwise unlawful or tortious material, including material harmful to children or violative of third party privacy rights;
3. send or store material containing software viruses, worms, Trojan horses or other harmful computer code, files, scripts, agents or programs;
4. interfere with or disrupt the integrity or performance of the Software or Service or the data contained therein
5. attempt to gain unauthorized access to the Software or Service or its related systems or networks.
2.2) Modification. The Company reserves the right, at any time, to modify, suspend, or discontinue the Services (in whole or in part) with or without notice to you. You agree that Company will not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, suspension, or discontinuation of the Services or any part thereof.
2.3) No Support or Maintenance. You acknowledge and agree that Company will have no obligation to provide you with any support or maintenance in connection with the Services.
2.4) Ownership. Excluding any User Content that you may provide (defined below), you acknowledge that all the intellectual property rights, including copyrights, patents, trade marks, and trade secrets, in the Services and its content are owned by Company or Service Providers. Neither these Terms (nor your access to the Services) transfers to you or any third party any rights, title or interest in or to such intellectual property rights, except for the limited access rights expressly set forth in Section 2.1. Company reserves all rights not granted in these Terms.
3. USER CONTENT 3.1) User Content.
“User Content” means any and all information and content that a user submits to, or uses with, the Services (e.g., content in the user’s profile or postings). You are solely responsible for your User Content. You assume all risks associated with use of your User Content, including any reliance on its accuracy, completeness or usefulness by others, or any disclosure of your User Content that personally identifies you or any third party. You hereby represent and warrant that your User Content does not violate our Acceptable Use Policy (defined in Section 3.3). You may not represent or imply to others that your User Content is in any way provided, sponsored or endorsed by Company. By using or assessing the Service, you agree that you alone are responsible for your User Content, you may expose yourself to liability if, for example, your User Content violates the Acceptable Use Policy. Company is not obligated to backup any User Content, and your User Content may be deleted from the Services at any time without prior notice. You are solely responsible for creating and maintaining your own backup copies of your User Content if you desire.
3.2) Acceptable Use Policy. The following terms constitute our “Acceptable Use Policy”:1. You agree not to use the Services to collect, upload, transmit, display, or distribute any User Content (i) that violates any third-party right, including any copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret, moral right, privacy right, right of publicity, or any other intellectual property or proprietary right; (ii) that is, but not limited to, unlawful, harassing, abusive, tortious, threatening, harmful, invasive of another’s privacy, vulgar, defamatory, false, intentionally misleading, patently offensive, or physical harm of any kind against any group or individual or is otherwise objectionable; (iii) that is harmful to minors in any way; or (iv) that is in violation of any law, regulation, or obligations or restrictions imposed by any third party.In addition, you agree not to: i) send through the Services unsolicited or unauthorised advertising, promotional materials, junk mail, spam, chain letters, pyramid schemes, or any other form of duplicative or unsolicited messages, whether commercial or otherwise; (ii) use the Services to harvest, collect, gather or assemble information or data regarding other users, including e-mail addresses, without their consent; (iii) harass or interfere with any other user’s use and enjoyment of the Services;
3.4) Other Users. Each Services user is solely responsible for any and all of its own User Content. Because we do not control User Content, you acknowledge and agree that we are not responsible for any User Content, whether provided by you or by others. We make no guarantees regarding the accuracy, currency, suitability, or quality of any User Content. Your interactions with other Services users are solely between you and such users. You agree that Company will not be responsible for any loss or damage incurred as the result of any such interactions. If there is a dispute between you and any Services user, we are under no obligation to become involved.
3.4) Enforcement. We reserve the right (but have no obligation) to review any User Content, and to investigate and/or take appropriate action against you in our sole discretion if you violate the Acceptable Use Policy or the Shipping Policy or any other provision of these Terms or otherwise create liability for us or any other person. Such action may include removing or modifying your User Content, terminating your Account in accordance with Section 8, and/or reporting you to law enforcement authorities.
3.4) Violation of Shipping Policy By using the Services, you understand and acknowledge that all activities comply with the Shipping Policy. Shippa reserves the right to seek all remedies available for violations of the Shipping Policy, including without limitation, the right to revoke access to our service/platform.
3.6) Feedback. If you provide Company with any feedback or suggestions regarding the Services (“Feedback”), you hereby assign to Company all rights in such Feedback and agree that Company shall have the right to use and fully exploit such Feedback and related information in any manner it deems appropriate, such as testimonial or marketing purposes. Company will treat any Feedback you provide to Company as non-confidential and non-proprietary. You agree that you will not submit to Company any information or ideas that you consider to be confidential or proprietary.
4. RELATIONSHIP BETWEEN SHIPPA AND THE COMPANY IF YOU ARE A SHIPPA, YOU ARE AN INDEPENDENT CONTRACTOR AND YOU ARE NOT AN EMPLOYEE, OWNER, JOINT VENTURER, PARTNER OR AGENT OF THE COMPANY AND THAT THERE IS NO EMPLOYMENT AGREEMENT BETWEEN YOU AND THE COMPANY. In addition, if you are a SHIPPA, you further understand and agree that you have no authority to bind the Company and you will not make any representations to any party that you have any authority to bind the Company, as an employee, partner or otherwise.
4.1 OTHER TERMS FOR SHIPPA The payment for each fulfilled and completed request or order shall be released to your selected PayPal account on a biweekly basis. No payment shall be released to the Shippa until the your client has confirmed receipt of the requested service.You acknowledge and understand that Shippa is an Independent Contractor for all tax purposes, workers compensation purposes and all other purposes and that the Company shall have no responsibility for any obligation incurred or assumed by the Independent Contractor. The Independent Contractor agrees and understands that the Company is not obligated to provide any employment related benefits to the contractor, including pension plans or group health insurance plans.BY ACCEPTING A REQUEST, YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND UNDERSTAND THAT YOU WILL BE THE LEGAL OWNER OF THE REQUESTED ITEM AT THE TIME OF PURCHASE AND DURING THE PERIOD OF TRANSIT, UNTIL THE DELIVERY OF THE REQUESTED ITEM.
5. PAYMENT TERMS Any fees which the Company may charge you for the Software or Service, are due immediately and are non-refundable. This no refund policy shall apply at all times regardless of your decision to terminate your usage, our decision to terminate your usage, disruption caused to our Software or Service either planned, accidental or intentional, or any reason whatsoever. The Company reserves the right to determine final prevailing pricing – Please note the pricing information published on the website may not reflect the prevailing pricing.In addition to the amount due, delinquent accounts and/or chargebacks will be charged with fees and/or charges that are incidental to the collection of delinquent accounts and/or chargebacks including, but not limited to, collection fees and/or convenience fees and/or other third parties charges. You hereby explicitly agree that all communication in relation to delinquent accounts will be made by electronic mail or by phone, as provided to the Company by you. Such communication may be made by the Company or by anyone on its behalf, including but not limited to a third party collection agent.The Company, at its sole discretion, makes promotional offers with different features and different rates to any of our customers. These promotional offers, unless made to you, shall have no bearing whatsoever on your offer or contract. The Company may change the fees for our Service or Software as we deem necessary for our business. We encourage you to check back at our website periodically if you are interested about how we charge for the Service of Software.
6. INDEMNIFICATION By entering into this Agreement and using the Software or Service, you agree that you shall defend, indemnify and hold the Company, its licensors and each such party’s parent organizations, subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, directors, members, employees, attorneys, assigns and agents harmless from and against any and all claims, costs, damages, losses, liabilities and expenses (including attorneys’ fees and costs) arising out of or in connection with:
1. your violation or breach of any term of this Agreement or any applicable law or regulation, whether or not referenced herein;
2. your violation of any rights of any third party, including providers of courier services arranged via the Service or Software, or
3. your use or misuse of the Software or Service.
7. DISCLAIMERS THE COMPANY MAKES NO REPRESENTATION, WARRANTY, OR GUARANTY AS TO THE RELIABILITY, TIMELINESS, QUALITY, SUITABILITY, AVAILABILITY, ACCURACY OR COMPLETENESS OF THE SERVICE OR SOFTWARE. THE COMPANY DOES NOT REPRESENT OR WARRANT THAT
1. THE USE OF THE SERVICE OR SOFTWARE WILL BE SECURE, TIMELY, UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE OR OPERATE IN COMBINATION WITH ANY OTHER HARDWARE, SOFTWARE, SYSTEM OR DATA,
2. THE SERVICE OR SOFTWARE WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS OR EXPECTATIONS,
3. ANY STORED DATA WILL BE ACCURATE OR RELIABLE,
4. THE QUALITY OF ANY PRODUCTS, SERVICES, INFORMATION, OR OTHER MATERIAL DELIVERED THROUGH THE SERVICE WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS OR EXPECTATIONS,
5. ERRORS OR DEFECTS IN THE SERVICE OR SOFTWARE WILL BE CORRECTED, OR
6. THE SERVICE OR THE SERVER(S) THAT MAKE THE SERVICE AVAILABLE ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS.
THE SERVICE AND SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED TO YOU STRICTLY ON AN “AS IS” BASIS. ALL CONDITIONS, REPRESENTATIONS AND WARRANTIES, WHETHER EXPRESS, IMPLIED, STATUTORY OR OTHERWISE, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT OF THIRD PARTY RIGHTS, ARE HEREBY DISCLAIMED TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW BY THE COMPANY. THE COMPANY MAKES NO REPRESENTATION, WARRANTY, OR GUARANTY AS TO THE RELIABILITY, SAFETY, TIMELINESS, QUALITY, SUITABILITY OR AVAILABILITY OF ANY SERVICES, PRODUCTS OR GOODS OBTAINED BY THIRD PARTIES THROUGH THE USE OF THE SERVICE OR SOFTWARE. YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT THE ENTIRE RISK ARISING OUT OF YOUR USE OF THE SOFTWARE AND SERVICE, AND ANY THIRD PARTY SERVICES OR PRODUCTS REMAINS SOLELY WITH YOU, TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
8. LIMITATION ON LIABILITY IN NO EVENT SHALL THE COMPANY’S AGGREGATE LIABILITY EXCEED THE AMOUNTS ACTUALLY PAID BY AND/OR DUE FROM YOU IN THE SIX (6) MONTH PERIOD IMMEDIATELY PRECEDING THE EVENT GIVING RISE TO SUCH CLAIM. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE COMPANY AND/OR ITS LICENSORS BE LIABLE TO ANYONE FOR ANY INDIRECT, PUNITIVE, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR OTHER DAMAGES OF ANY TYPE OR KIND (INCLUDING PERSONAL INJURY, LOSS OF DATA, REVENUE, PROFITS, USE OR OTHER ECONOMIC ADVANTAGE). THE COMPANY AND/OR ITS LICENSORS SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY LOSS, DAMAGE OR INJURY WHICH MAY BE INCURRED BY YOU, INCLUDING BY NOT LIMITED TO LOSS, DAMAGE OR INJURY ARISING OUT OF, OR IN ANY WAY CONNECTED WITH THE SERVICE OR SOFTWARE, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE USE OR INABILITY TO USE THE SERVICE OR SOFTWARE, ANY RELIANCE PLACED BY YOU ON THE COMPLETENESS, ACCURACY OR EXISTENCE OF ANY ADVERTISING, OR AS A RESULT OF ANY RELATIONSHIP OR TRANSACTION BETWEEN YOU AND ANY THIRD PARTY SERVICE PROVIDER, ADVERTISER OR SPONSOR WHOSE ADVERTISING APPEARS ON THE WEBSITE OR IS REFERRED BY THE SERVICE OR SOFTWARE, EVEN IF THE COMPANY AND/OR ITS LICENSORS HAVE BEEN PREVIOUSLY ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.THE COMPANY MAY INTRODUCE YOU TO THIRD PARTY COURIERS FOR THE PURPOSES OF PROVIDING COURIER SERVICES. WE WILL NOT ASSESS THE SUITABILITY, LEGALITY OR ABILITY OF ANY THIRD PARTY COURIERS AND YOU EXPRESSLY WAIVE AND RELEASE THE COMPANY FROM ANY AND ALL ANY LIABILITY, CLAIMS OR DAMAGES ARISING FROM OR IN ANY WAY RELATED TO THE THIRD PARTY COURIERS. THE COMPANY WILL NOT BE A PARTY TO DISPUTES, NEGOTIATIONS OF DISPUTES BETWEEN YOU AND SUCH THIRD PARTY PROVIDERS. WE CANNOT AND WILL NOT PLAY ANY ROLE IN MANAGING PAYMENTS BETWEEN YOU AND THE THIRD PARTY PROVIDERS.RESPONSIBILITY FOR THE DECISIONS YOU MAKE REGARDING SERVICES OFFERED VIA THE SOFTWARE OR SERVICE (WITH ALL ITS IMPLICATIONS) RESTS SOLELY WITH YOU. WE WILL NOT ASSESS THE SUITABILITY, LEGALITY OR ABILITY OF ANY SUCH THIRD PARTIES AND YOU EXPRESSLY WAIVE AND RELEASE THE COMPANY FROM ANY AND ALL LIABILITY, CLAIMS, CAUSES OF ACTION, OR DAMAGES ARISING FROM YOUR USE OF THE SOFTWARE OR SERVICE, OR IN ANY WAY RELATED TO THE THIRD PARTIES INTRODUCED TO YOU BY THE SOFTWARE OR SERVICE.THE QUALITY OF THE COURIER SERVICES SCHEDULED THROUGH THE USE OF THE SERVICE OR SOFTWARE IS ENTIRELY THE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE THIRD PARTY PROVIDER WHO ULTIMATELY PROVIDES SUCH COURIER SERVICES TO YOU. YOU UNDERSTAND, THEREFORE, THAT BY USING THE SOFTWARE AND THE SERVICE, YOUR SHIPMENTS MAY BE EXPOSED TO SITUATIONS THAT ARE POTENTIALLY DANGEROUS, OFFENSIVE, HARMFUL TO MINORS, UNSAFE OR OTHERWISE OBJECTIONABLE, AND THAT YOU USE THE SOFTWARE AND THE SERVICE AT YOUR OWN RISK.
9. INTERNET DELAYS THE COMPANY’S SERVICE AND SOFTWARE MAY BE SUBJECT TO LIMITATIONS, DELAYS, AND OTHER PROBLEMS INHERENT IN THE USE OF THE INTERNET AND ELECTRONIC COMMUNICATIONS. THE COMPANY IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DELAYS, DELIVERY FAILURES, OR OTHER DAMAGE RESULTING FROM SUCH PROBLEMS.
10. TERM AND TERMINATION.
Subject to this Section, these Terms will remain in full force and effect while you use the Services. We may suspend or terminate your rights to use the Services (including your Account) at any time for any reason at our sole discretion, including for any use of the Services in violation of these Terms. Upon termination of your rights under these Terms, your Account and right to access and use the Services will terminate immediately. You understand that any termination of your Account may involve deletion of your User Content associated with your Account from our live databases. Company will not have any liability whatsoever to you for any termination of your rights under these Terms, including for termination of your Account or deletion of your User Content. The terms of this Agreement, and any subsequent modification of this Agreement, shall remain in effect at all times after you or the Company terminate your participation or access to the Software or Service.
11. GENERAL 11.1) Changes.
These Terms are subject to occasional revision, and if we make any substantial changes, we may notify you by sending you an e-mail to the last e-mail address you provided to us (if any), and/or by prominently posting notice of the changes on our Services. You are responsible for providing us with your most current e-mail address. In the event that the last e-mail address that you have provided us is not valid, or for any reason is not capable of delivering to you the notice described above, our dispatch of the e-mail containing such notice will nonetheless constitute effective notice of the changes described in the notice. Any changes to these Terms will be effective upon the earlier of thirty (30) calendar days following our dispatch of an e-mail notice to you (if applicable) or thirty (30) calendar days following our posting of notice of the changes on our Services. These changes will be effective immediately for new users of our Services. Continued use of our Services following notice of such changes shall indicate your acknowledgement of such changes and agreement to be bound by the terms and conditions of such changes.
11.2) Electronic Communications.
The communications between you and Company use electronic means, whether you use the Services or send us emails, or whether Company posts notices on the Services or communicates with you via email. For contractual purposes, you (a) consent to receive communications from Company in an electronic form; and (b) agree that all terms and conditions, agreements, notices, disclosures, and other communications that Company provides to you electronically satisfy any legal requirement that such communications would satisfy if it were be in a hardcopy writing.
The Company may give notice by means of a general notice on the Service, electronic mail to your email address on record in the Company’s account information, or by written communication sent by first class mail or pre-paid post to your address on record in the Company’s account information. Such notice shall be deemed to have been given upon the expiration of 48 hours after mailing or posting (if sent by first class mail or pre-paid post) or 12 hours after sending (if sent by email). You may give notice to the Company (such notice shall be deemed given when received by the Company) at any time by any of the following: letter sent by confirmed facsimile to the Company at the following fax numbers (whichever is appropriate): (801) 720-5395; letter delivered by nationally recognized overnight delivery service or first class postage prepaid mail to the Company at the following addresses (whichever is appropriate): Shippa Inc., 149 New Montgomery St. San Francisco, CA, 94105, USA addressed to the attention of: Chief Executive Officer.
11.4) Entire Terms.
These Terms constitute the entire agreement between you and us regarding the use of the Services.
A waiver by Company of any right or remedy under these Terms shall only be effective if it is in writing, executed by a duly authorised representative of Company and shall apply only to the circumstances for which it is given. Our failure to exercise or enforce any right or remedy under these Terms shall not operate as a waiver of such right or remedy, nor shall it prevent any future exercise or enforcement of such right or remedy. No single or partial exercise of any right or remedy shall preclude or restrict the further exercise of any such right or remedy or other rights or remedies.
11.6) Headings and Interpretation.
The section titles in these Terms are for convenience only and have no legal or contractual effect. The word “including” means “including without limitation”.
If any provision of these Terms is, for any reason, held to be invalid or unenforceable, the other provisions of these Terms will be unimpaired and the invalid or unenforceable provision will be deemed modified so that it is valid and enforceable to the maximum extent permitted by law.
11.8) Relationship between you and us.
No joint venture, partnership, employment, or agency relationship exists between you, the Company or any third party provider as a result of this Agreement or use of the Service or Software. If any provision of the Agreement is held to be invalid or unenforceable, such provision shall be struck and the remaining provisions shall be enforced to the fullest extent under law. The failure of the Company to enforce any right or provision in this Agreement shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision unless acknowledged and agreed to by the Company in writing. This Agreement comprises the entire agreement between you and the Company and supersedes all prior or contemporaneous negotiations, discussions or agreements, whether written or oral, between the parties regarding the subject matter contained herein.
These Terms, and your rights and obligations herein, may not be assigned, subcontracted, delegated, or otherwise transferred by you without Company’s prior written consent, and any attempted assignment, subcontract, delegation, or transfer in violation of the foregoing will be null and void. Company may freely assign these Terms without your consent to:
1. a parent or subsidiary
2. an acquirer of assets
3. a successor by merger
4. Any purported assignment in violation of this section shall be void.
The terms and conditions set forth in these Terms shall be binding upon assignees.
11.10) Governing Law and Jurisdiction.
This Agreement shall be governed by the laws of the country in which you perform the Service for the Company, without regard to the choice or conflicts of law provisions of any jurisdiction. You and the Company agree that any legal disputes or claims arising out of or related to the Agreement (including but not limited to the use of the Software, or the interpretation, enforceability, revocability, or validity of the Agreement, or the arbitrability of any dispute), that cannot be resolved informally shall be submitted to binding arbitration in the country in which the Agreement was performed. Any judgment on the award rendered by the arbitrator may be entered in any court having jurisdiction thereof. Claims shall be brought within the time required by applicable law. You and the Company agree that any claim, action or proceeding arising out of or related to the Agreement must be brought in your individual capacity, and not as a plaintiff or class member in any purported class, collective, or representative proceeding. The arbitrator may not consolidate more than one person’s claims, and may not otherwise preside over any form of a representative, collective, or class proceeding.
11.11) Intellectual Property Ownership.
The Company alone (and its licensors, where applicable) shall own all right, title and interest, including all related intellectual property rights, in and to the Software and the Service and any suggestions, ideas, enhancement requests, feedback, recommendations or other information provided by you or any other party relating to the Software or the Service. This Agreement is not a sale and does not convey to you any rights of ownership in or related to the Software or the Service, or any intellectual property rights owned by the Company. The Company name, the Company logo, and the product names associated with the Software and Service are trademarks of the Company or third parties, and no right or license is granted to use them.
11.12. Contact Information.
If you wish to contact us in writing, or if these Terms require you to give notice to us in writing, please contact us at:
149 New Montgomery St.
San Francisco, CA, 94105, USA